About the staff
6 Ways To Achieve Natural Arthritis Pain Relief
California Mother Speaks Out Against Environmental Working Group Study
Choosing the Right Glucose Meter
Erase Pain in Mere Minutes
Keep Eyes Safely on the Ball
Measuring Vision With Field Tests
New Treatment for Chronic Non-healing Wounds Unveiled
Where to buy emu meat
The Last Page
How to Relieve Computer Eyestrain
by Dr. Tom Smith
Computer users often complain of eyestrain, fatigue, irritation and blurred
vision. They frequently have headaches and double vision, along with red,
painful watery eyes. In addition, inappropriate posture can cause
musculoskeletal problems in the neck, back and shoulder. Her is a short
list of what to do to improve eye problems.
- Keep the computer screen four to nine inches below eye level.
- Place the machine straight in front of you.
- Eliminate glare by using drapes or blinds, changing the angle of overhead
lights and purchasing an anti-glare screen.
- Use a screen that can be tilted and has adjustable brightness and contrast
- Use a screen with black characters on a white background.
- Sit in an ergonomically correct seat at the right distance from the
Dr. Thomas K. Smith
Smith & Smith
592 N. Main St.
McKenzie, TN 38201
or toll free 1-877-710-2020